The Central Florida Chapter of the American Society of Safety Professionals offers a sponsorship program to help your organization reach the occupational safety and health (OSH) professionals in central Florida. With more than 350 members in safety, health & environmental professions, we offer sponsors a way to directly target the people who buy their products and services. Your support enables the Central Florida Chapter to aid local OSH students and professionals through grants, scholarships, and professional development programs.
What’s In It for You?
- Exposure to the largest community of safety professionals and their employers in the Central Florida area including Orange, Osceola, Seminole and Lake Counties.
- Demonstrate your commitment to the development of the occupational safety and health profession.
- Align your organization with key decision makers from across all segments of industry.
- Expand your base of professional contacts.
- Reinforce your presence to a dedicated group of occupational safety and health (OSH) professionals.
For your sponsorship payment of $250, you are provided the following benefits for 12 months from the time of payment:
- Be recognized with your logo on the Central Florida Chapter Website;
- Be recognized as a meeting sponsor in all official communication;
- Receive a thank you at the podium from the Chapter Leadership at the meeting or function you choose to sponsor.
Please complete the Central Florida Meeting Sponsor Form below. After submitting the form, you will be redirected to Paypal for payment.
A Central FL ASSP representative will contact you to confirm your sponsorship, as well as applicable meeting date, time, and location.
Thank you for being a sponsor of the Central Florida Chapter ASSP!
The Federal Tax ID code for the Central Florida Chapter of ASSP is 38-3686678.
The American Society of Safety Professionals (ASSP) is a 501(c)(6) nonprofit corporation.