ASSP Central Florida posts environmental, safety, and health employment opportunities for the benefit of ASSP members who are seeking employment. Postings will remain on the website for 60 days unless extended by the organization offering the opportunity. If you wish to have an opening posted here, send it in Word or PDF format to Mike Bloom.
- Reports to EHS Manager & supports EHS program aspects
- Conduct EHS orientations & annual plant wide training
- Hazardous waste management activities i.e. waste shipments & inspections
- Manages incident: injury and accidental discharges and proper local, state, or federal agencies and internal reporting requirements.
- Serves as emergency 1st Aid & HAZWOPER incident commander; On-call requirements include nights, weekends, etc.
- Conduct Risk Assessments and act to minimize risks
- Manage air monitor sensor program & hand held meters
- Assist with EHS & ISO45001 plans and audits
- Assist with programs, safe work instruction and EHS reports
- Develop internal EHS teams & conduct routine drills
- Prepare educational statistical communications
- Assist with ergonomic, industrial hygiene and health programs
- Assist with workers compensation and global reporting
- Creates and updates procedures and programs
- Manages Chemical Inventory database
- Manages PPE trials & program, order specialized equipment
- Other duties as assigned