Central Florida Chapter Annual Holiday Awards Luncheon
Posted: Dec 04, 2018
The Central Florida Chapter hosted the annual Holiday Awards Luncheon on December 3rd. Highlights from the event included:
- Marcus Rasberry receiving the 2018-2019 Chapter Safety Professional of the Year Award.
- Grants awarded to members Duke Derdock and Josh Densberger to support their attendance at upcoming PDCs.
- Member longevity awards presented to Kraig Gregory, Todd Beach, Margaret Becker-Baumann (below right), Eric Austin, and David Emeigh.
- South Florida Area Director, Alex Scott (below left), sharing a brief Society update.
- Board Member and key volunteer recognition certificates presented by Chapter President Susan Tobin.